In this article, we will decipher the homeopathic meaning of mental illnesses/psychoses according to the understanding of Antonie Peppler, the founder of Creative Homeopathy, and her research on symptom language.
According to her understanding, “symptom language” is a form of somatic communication—the “soma,” respectively, the subconsciousness by utilizing the material body to express an internal conflict that the person must become aware of to balance itself. Thus, we composed a list of related homeopathic remedies that respond to this internal disharmony.
From the interpretation of Creative Homeopathy, mental illnesses or psychoses result from repressed and neglected aspects of the individual that want to break free and force their way to the surface of conscious awareness.
The meaning of Mental illnesses & psychoses
Individuals suffering from mental illnesses and psychoses usually have a long history of disciplining and repressing their inherent potentials that can no longer be controlled and come into consciousness. Themes of previous life denial and rejection of life claim their right to be acknowledged. The joy of life and the pleasure of being should take the place of unconscious prohibitions and inhibiting imprints.
“Inherent potentials that can no longer be controlled and come into consciousness”
Mental illnesses & psychoses
To bear personal responsibility and live self-determination is still rejected by the patient. So he forces a situation he is provided for, even if he has to pay a high price in the form of adaptation and to suppress himself. To lift the internal pressure, the readiness for self-responsibility must be strengthened. The mentally ill person often gains access to others and their feelings through their own intense emotionality.
Homeopathic remedies for psychoses & mental illnesses
- Aurum arsenicosum = Manifested self-doubt destroys all self-esteem
- Cannabis indica = Repressed emotions manipulate the conscious perception
- Cereus bonplandii = The personality image forbids the expression of true feelings
- Cuprum arsenicosum = Leaning until self-destruction
- Hyoscyamus niger = Feeling cheated out of life
- Mancinella hippomanes = Feeling the potential of personal freedom and believing to be punished for it
- Opium papaver somniferum = Border between the conscious and the unconscious
- Passiflora incarnata = The life vision needs to be forced
- Platinum metallicum = To rise above others out of hurt, to be untouchable
- Stramonium = Panic, long suppressed potential discharges
- Veratrum album = The self-betrayal—the marginalized emotionality