This treatise will decrypt the psychological meaning of poliomyelitis, according to Antonie Peppler, the inventor of Creative Homeopathy, and her analysis of symptom language. Individuals with Poliomyelitis/Polio control others for their own purposes by subconsciously “staging” helplessness and weakness. They force themselves to be supported by others which shows a lack of willingness to take personal responsibility for one’s life with all its consequences.
Polio from a homeopathic perspective
“Weakness as an end in itself”
Individuals who suffer from polio refuse to live their own lives and feelings, leading the patient to gain an advantage by manipulating others into “resenting” him/her, taking care of everything entirely. One puts oneself in a victim role, childlike, passive behavior, and remains in it to not have to take responsibility for one’s life. This approach is aimed at indirectly blaming others to be able to justify the victim’s role to oneself.
Homeopathic Remedies for Polio
The psychological meaning of homeopathic remedies
- Aconitum napellus = Negative thinking for the sake of self-protection
- Causticum = Built an emotional wall through severe injury
- Gelsemium sempervirens = Expectation anxiety from withheld emotion
- Lathyrus sativus = Subordination and suffering instead of personal responsibility and strength
- Nux vomica = Hiding one’s real feelings through overactivity
- Plumbum metallicum = Acting as a means of escape
- Sepia succus = The longing for harmony, which must correspond to one’s own ideas
- Zincum metallicum = Sham dignity and discipline instead of feelings
The psychological meaning of infectious diseases
The psychological meaning of Infectious diseases like diphtheria, in general, is associated with fundamental issues and beliefs that a person wants and has to deal with. These are linked to behavioral habits brought along by the family, which can and should be overcome by living through those diseases. This meaning also applies to childhood illnesses or pediatric diseases. They indicate that life themes are still being judged and therefore are pathogenic.