In this article, we will decode the psychological meaning of meningitis according to the understanding of Antonie Peppler, the founder of Creative Homeopathy, and her research on symptom language.
From her understanding, “symptom language” is a form of somatic communication—the “soma” respectively, the “material body” depicts an inner disharmony that the person is not conscious of. Thus, we composed a list of related homeopathic remedies corresponding to this internal disharmony. The primary psychological meaning of meningitis is associated with old traumata that want to surface the consciousness.
Meningitis from a homeopathic point of view
Karmic brought along suppressed traumata are not allowed to surface want to break through. Therefore the individual suffering from meningitis thinks he must cope with everything rationally but fails.
“Karmic trauma wants break into conscious awareness”
He has a great need for recognition to secure and protect himself. There is a deeply embedded and sometimes unconscious fear of people with this condition. Accordingly, he makes himself small and adapts. The feeling that is not lived out is often compensated for by a sense of purpose and high regard for material values.
Homeopathic remedies for meningitis
The psychological meaning of meningitis remedies
- Apis mellifica = Fulfillment of duty, need to function without aggression
- Belladonna = From stagnated, suppressed life force becomes anger
- Cuprum arsenicosum = Leaning to self-destruction Fear of expectation from withheld emotion
- Gelsemium sempervirens = Fear of expectation from withheld emotion
- Glonoinum = The possibility and the will to expand consciousness are missing
- Helleborus niger = I do not like to be alone
- Hypericum perforatum = Remain in the pain of suffering
- Kalium jodatum = Ignore the feeling of not being loved
- Natrium sulfuricum = Punishing oneself
- Oxalicum acidum = Needing care and support for reinforcement
- Veratrum viride = Thinking in terms of purpose, being fixated on material things