From her understanding, “symptom language” is a form of somatic communication—the “soma” respectively, the “material body” expresses an inner disharmony that the person is not consciously aware of. Thus, we composed a list of related homeopathic remedies that respond to this internal disharmony.
“Individual feelings are rationalized.”
The underlying psychological meaning of hydrocephalus is associated with individuals remaining entrenched in seemingly sorrowful emotions that cannot be managed. This solution seems so painful that protection in a group seems to be necessary. Accordingly, individual feelings are “rationalized.” In most childhood cases, the root of this condition can be found in past lives or the fact that children used to take over the emotional burdens of their parents.
Homeopathic remedies for hydrocephalus
- Apis mellifica = Fulfillment of duty, need to function without aggression
- Carbolicum acidum = Being stuck in painful emotional imprints
- Helleborus niger = I do not like to be alone
- Kalium jodatum = Ignoring the feeling of not being loved
- Kalium sulfuricum = Refusing to ignore one’s needs to take note of
- Mercurius solubilis = One’s own life force finds no form and is sacrificed for another
- Natrium muriaticum = Clinging to what is tried and known
- Zincum metallicum = Feigning dignity and discipline instead of feelings