In this article, we will decipher the psychological meaning of a stroke/apoplexy according to the understanding of Antonie Peppler, the founder of Creative Homeopathy, and her research on symptom language.
From her understanding, “symptom language” is a form of somatic communication—the “soma” respectively, the “material body” expresses an inner conflict that the person is not consciously aware of. Thus, we composed a list of related homeopathic remedies that respond to this internal disharmony. The critical psychological meaning of a stroke is associated with a one-sided view and a split in the emotional and rational perception.
Apoplexy from a homeopathic point of view
The one-sided view: The patient at risk of apoplexy does not bring together or synchronizes the rational and the emotional side of perception. Either he is “emotionally fixed” (e.g., “I will never get over this loss”), or he is “rationally fixed” (“life runs according to my thought pattern”).
“The one-sided view—a paradox between the rational and emotional perspective”
As a result of formative childhood experiences, identification with one parent has often occurred. The one-sided evaluation: father good/mother bad or mother good/father bad is often the result of manipulation by one parent. With this determination, balancing the body’s two halves is blocked. Every “stroke of fate” has a consequential meaning that is not perceived. Likewise, it must not be that exceptions belong to every conviction.
Homeopathic remedies for Apoplexy
The psychological meaning of stroke remedies
- Barium carbonicum = Inhibition of development due to fear of life and personal responsibility
- Crotalus horridus = Trapped in ingrained infiltrated obligation
- Glonoinum = The possibility and the will to expand consciousness are missing
- Lachesis muta = Suppressed individuality
- Lathyrus sativus = Subordination and suffering instead of self-responsibility and strength
- Opium papaver somniferum = Boundary between the conscious and the unconscious
- Phosphorus = Traumatized life energy, always the same
- Zincum metallicum = Apparent dignity and discipline instead of feelings