In this article, we will decode the psychological meaning of a brain concussion according to the understanding of Antonie Peppler, the founder of Creative Homeopathy, and her research on symptom language.
From her understanding, “symptom language” is a form of somatic communication—the “soma” respectively, the “material body” expresses an inner disharmony that the person is not consciously aware of. Thus, we composed a list of related homeopathic remedies that respond to this internal disharmony. The critical psychological meaning of a concussion is associated with one’s missing self-determination.
Head concussion from a homeopathic perspective
The attempt to shake one’s own control and perception center is often based on a situation of lacking self-determination. The existing life situation forces the individual to adapt, which is not endured.
The concussion is the subconscious attempt to “beat oneself silly” in order not to have to perceive this limiting situation. The power or possibility to make oneself straight and change the life situation is currently not given.
“The attempt to wake one’s perception or beat oneself silly”
Homeopathic remedies for concussion
The psychological meaning of concussion remedies
- Arnica Montana = Being hurt and withdrawing, to isolate
- Belladonna = Pent-up, suppressed life force becomes anger
- Cicuta virosa = Want to remain a child to avoid responsibility
- Hyoscyamus niger = Feeling cheated out of life
- Hypericum perforatum = Remain in the pain of suffering
- Natrium sulfuricum = Selfpunischment
- Opium papaver somniferum = Border between the conscious and the unconscious
- Sulfuricum acidum = Hectic in order not to let repressed conflicts become clear
- Veratrum album = The self-betrayal